I was making my second attempt at cream puffs (this weekend they did not turn out) when I got the baking bug again and decided to make carrot pineapple muffins. I dropped 3 eggs into my favorite blue mixing bowl and this appeared. How cool is that! I didn't even try to get it to look like a smiling face. The camera was close by and I just couldn't not take a picture of it. Who knows, maybe somewhere down the line it will make it into a culinary magazine?!
I also need help with cream puffs!!! Actually making the puff part. Tonight the dough turned out, but after cooking them and scraping the puffs off the pan...they had no bottoms. So I could fill the tops but they couldn't stand on their own. Any ideas why this happened? Did I make them too big? Should I have sprayed the pan?
1 comment:
hey! that is super cool! how are you? we need a new post... :)
Post a Comment