I immediately called Chris and he was very understanding. It at least didn't hit hard enough to dent the bed or tail gate.
Then later on that day I went on a home visit to try and find a high risk prenatal patient. No one was home, but I had to see their 2 dogs (1 adult and 1 very small puppy) chained outside so tight they were almost choking (I will not include more details because it makes me cry). The chain was so big I couldn't get them lose and just felt helpless. They were the exact picture of what you'd see on the animal cop shows. I called our animal rescue lady at work and she forwarded the problem to the Warm Springs police dept. I have no idea if someone went out and rescued them or not.
So, on a happier note. Tomorrow's Easter. I just hope that it stops raining long enough so Austin can try to find Easter eggs. Where did the 70+ weather go???? Guess no house painting will be done this weekend either.
Have a happy day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment