I forgot to bring pictures to work to post but we've had a busy couple weeks. We went hunting/camping for one night. Austin and I were cold and bored so we went home early. Our group had a 50% success rate. My friend/cousin ended up shooting a 3 by 4 point. Great job Karrie! It was fun to have the Franklin family camp together for the first time since a long time. The temperature dipped down to 18 degrees and froze all the camp trailers. Thankfully nothing broke that we know of.
October is our family's Birthday Month. We celebrated my cousin Michelle's 27th b-day last night. Today is my Mothers. Saturday is Austin's & then my nephew and sister-in-laws is the week after. Chris' grandpa's is the 30th. For Austin's we are having a family feast Saturday night. I was hoping for nice weather so we could have a picnic outside, but the forecast does not look promising. We might all have to cram in our small house. All 15 adults and 6 kids :) Should be fun. I'll post pictures next week...hopefully. I plan to make a 3D car cake and apple crisp for dessert.
No comments:
Post a Comment