Friday, November 2, 2007

Silly Boy & Big Buck

Austin loves his kitty Chester. Almost everyday he asks for the cat to sit on his lap. Chester is very good and usually will sit for awhile on the couch with him.
This is one of my parents wild pets. He has corn on his nose! This one is a 4 x 3 point, but they also have a 4 x 4 that eats in the back yard as well. Sadly, one of them was hit on hwy 97 and I'm not sure which one. They are so fun to watch. Although they are wild, you can sit with the sliding door open and watch them eat. It took awhile talking to this one before he'd raise his head from the feast so I could take a picture. He really didn't care that I was there... or that Austin was yelling and jumping at him. He must of known that we didn't want to hurt him.

No comments: