Saturday, October 18, 2008

FRIDAY

Yesterday I watched Chase all day and I must brag that both boys were sooooo good. We went to Fun Friday @ Eastmont church, which is an open gym for 3 years and younger to play and run. They were excellent and the only thing that happened was Austin wrecked again flat on his nose. Poor kid. At least we didn't have the full blown bloody nose this time.



The Wreck




We also ventured out to the grocery store because I had my toy party to get ready for. For the first time I thought, how do you manage 2 kids in a one seater cart?? So I took a chance and just let Austin walk. He was Great!! Never ran off, helped me count out limes and onions and even helped bag the groceries. Both boys were very well behaved.


Austin had to sleep the other night on his tiger floor rug. He was there all night.


Dakota the messenger. Sometimes Chris and I will ask Dakota to bring notes back and forth between the two of us. Dakota LOVES it. Here he is this morning running up and down the stairs playing maildog :) You really can't see, but there is a white envelope in his mouth.


1 comment:

The Godell Family said...

Sorry I didn't make it to the toy party. I totally wanted to come too. And to answer your question, YES she has to help me clean it up. She seems like it doesn't bother her. It is so frustrating. Have a great weekend with your hubby!