Feeling very loved :) I was relaxing last weekend and found myself in the chair reading a new book. Austin woke up and climbed on my lap....fell back asleep. Then Chester got up and decided to take a little nap too. Sorry, no room for Chris. He decided to take a picture instead. I was nice and toasty.
"And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love." - 1 Corinthians 13:13
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Remember my post about duct tape and getting rid of warts??? Well I was about to give up because I did the Rx to the "T" and it didn't appear to be killing it. Well it did. I was doing the last filing and it just fell off. This is what his foot looks like now & you can't even tell where the wart was. Nothing is left. I am just amazed that it actually worked so well. If your curious, it was just below and to the right of his big toe on the pad part of his foot.
Another health problem. Austin was sick and started biting and rubbing his face. Now I can't get it healed. Any suggestions from you Mom's out there? I've tried Vaseline, diaper rash ointment, fungal cream, hydrocortizone cream, and a healing ointment. It looks better in the mornings, but by the afternoon is flared up again. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Feeling very loved :) I was relaxing last weekend and found myself in the chair reading a new book. Austin woke up and climbed on my lap....fell back asleep. Then Chester got up and decided to take a little nap too. Sorry, no room for Chris. He decided to take a picture instead. I was nice and toasty.
Feeling very loved :) I was relaxing last weekend and found myself in the chair reading a new book. Austin woke up and climbed on my lap....fell back asleep. Then Chester got up and decided to take a little nap too. Sorry, no room for Chris. He decided to take a picture instead. I was nice and toasty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment