I spent the afternoon at Sea World after packing up the booth. It was a little chilly, especially after the Atlantis ride. I got soaked :) The highlight of my day was petting a dolphin. Then as I was walking past the whale tank, one of them was spitting out fish to the birds. I don't know if he meant to be sharing his food, but he was definitely doing it on purpose. The birds would not fly near the water to pick up the fish (I don't blame them) but then the whale would pick up the fish again and spit it out on the rocks for them to eat. It was very entertaining and I didn't see a trainer in sight. Here are some of my photos. Enjoy. Chris and I will have to take Austin to Sea World. He would have a blast.
1 comment:
Fill me in is this a new job?
Post a Comment