Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day weekend

Here we are as a family on Valentine's Day. Chris and I are both sick & Austin is entertained watching a movie (he had the cold last weekend). We didn't even stay up late because the cold medicine...and wine kicked in and we were out until morning.
If you come and visit us in Albany & stay the night you just might get this for breakfast :) It was a dutch apple pancake (recipe is in Costco's cookbook) but I doubled the batter to make it more like a cake instead of a flat pancake. We ate it warm with syrup and it was pretty good. Probably better if I could have tasted it. I always lose my taste buds when I have a cold, so eating hasn't been that exciting.

1 comment:

My Life said...

Pancake looks wonderful. Yes, you can make me one if you want!!! It is nice to see you all together. Let me know if Austin wants any movies!!!Hope you feel better.
Love you guys.
Karen