Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Austin was so excited for his first day of preschool. He only went for 2 hours today but seemed to love every minute. When I told him I'd come and pick him up later he said "okay Mom, bye" and went off with the other kids. I am very happy to see him so comfortable in a school environment & hope tomorrows almost 10 hour day will be just as positive.
I start at Good Samaritan hospital tomorrow and had a joyous new employee health screening today. I had to have a TB test, a tetanus booster & blood drawn because I didn't have my immunization record with me. Now my left arm is sore :) Oh well. Austin got lots of stickers today for watching. Where's my stickers????

1 comment:

Cook Family follies said...

Tell Austin that Aunt Beth is SO VERY PROUD of him and what a great big guy he is turning out to be! Yeah Austin!