Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday

I am trying to figure out what to do with such a beautiful warm day. I am hoping to find a friend that is bored as well. Austin has been doing puzzles like crazy. It's nice because he will sit for a long period of time and try to complete them all on his own & he's getting faster by the day.

2 comments:

My Life said...

Good Job Austin!! I am bored today.Dylan came over and played for a while. That was fun. We played in a pop up school bus,baseball,transformers,gameboy,jungle gym,and dirt pile. Come see us if you are in Bend for Easter. I am going to smoke, just not sure what yet.
Love ya,
Aunt Karen

Cook Family follies said...

what a wonderful thing that he likes puzzles. I loved doing puzzles when I was young, and still do.

Puzzles are so good for teaching you how to think outside the box.