Chris had his last class until Fall and scored 100% on his final! Way to go Chris!!! After working for practically 3 days/nights straight, no study time you aced it. I am happy he doesn't have to spend the evenings studying and then half his Saturdays in Springfield. We're going to enjoy the extra family time until September.
"And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love." - 1 Corinthians 13:13
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Amazing Quilt
Austin and I went to the longest parade ever (Lebanon Strawberry Festival). It was almost 2 hours! He really loves them and didn't want to leave. He had 2 girls helping him catch candy....actually they caught the candy for him and then put it in his bag. Here is the only picture I took of the entire parade. I thought this was amazing! I'm not a quilter...I don't even sew.
We bought home grown Oregon strawberries on the way home and oh they are so juicy and good. Monday Austin and I are headed out to the strawberry fields to pick our own with Becky. This is one perk to the valley; fresh produce!
Chris had his last class until Fall and scored 100% on his final! Way to go Chris!!! After working for practically 3 days/nights straight, no study time you aced it. I am happy he doesn't have to spend the evenings studying and then half his Saturdays in Springfield. We're going to enjoy the extra family time until September.
Chris had his last class until Fall and scored 100% on his final! Way to go Chris!!! After working for practically 3 days/nights straight, no study time you aced it. I am happy he doesn't have to spend the evenings studying and then half his Saturdays in Springfield. We're going to enjoy the extra family time until September.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That quilt car is amazing!!
Congratulations Chris!!!
Post a Comment