The boys & I made a trip to Bend. The main purpose was so I could go to the dentist, but we made a 2 night trip out of it so Evan could meet & visit with the family. He did a great job traveling and slept both ways, which Austin and I really enjoyed. Here are a few highlights of our trip.
Evan spends most of his "tummy time" sleeping.
Evan had a "meet & greet" at Grandma & Grandpa's house. Look at all who came!
Grandma Eileen, Uncle Steven & Isaiah, G&G Cook, Jim & Emily & Grandma Seaver
Enjoying a little dessert
Evan getting a bath in the big tub
You get really clean at Grandma's house!
New supply of KNex from Uncle Cliff and Aunt Karen.
He is staying busy for hours!
We looked at some old photos
fed some birds, bunnies and caught a few lizards too.
No comments:
Post a Comment