Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Austin's 5th Birthday

Do I really have a 5 year old?  I have no idea where the time has gone.  Austin is just a great kid and a joy to our family. I have no idea what I'd do without him.  He is so smart and very observant.  This morning I had his card set out to sign it, he picked it up and said "what a neat card".  Oops. He was thrilled with less than perfect Monster Truck cake too, which made the baker and decorator feel that it was fine even though 2 tires would not stay on.  Usually my goal is perfection, but really if the receiver is happy, then I was going to be happy too & not stress about the imperfections I could see. 
Austin with his school snack cupcakes

where's the b-day boy????

The party crowd


Evan loved looking at the balloons

The Monster Truck cake

No comments: