Friday, December 17, 2010

Baby on the way!!!!!!

Lilah Marie Roza, 6 lbs, 2 oz. 19 inches. was born at 3:27 pm

Congratulations to the Roza family.

Update as of 12/17/10 at 2:00 p.m. :  Induction is not going to happen...C-section scheduled for 2:30 p.m. today. That's in less than 20 minutes.

Original post:  My friend Shelby and her husband Ed are in the labor room as I type.  If you've been on Facebook you already know this, but for my friends and family who do not have Facebook I ask you this.  Please pray for Shelby & the baby (Ed too of course).  She has a precious little girl in heaven that passed during labor.  This pregnancy has been a stressful time for their family & all they want is a healthy, live baby to hold.  As Shelby puts it, she wants her Christmas miracle.

I pray that Shelby & the baby are safe during labor and delivery.  If the baby shows any signs of stress, Shelby will have a c-section.  Please give the doctors wisdom and a steady hand if this becomes the delivery plan.

Stay tuned for an update....

No comments: