Saturday, May 14, 2011

I'm Knitting


 I finished my first knitting project and I must admit it needs some help.  My square dish cloth is more like a stretched out diamond and I think the cross over stitch is wrong. But I guess for my first try it is okay. Grandma Franklin gave me some instruction & 2 books that have patterns.  I need to learn what the different stitches are and how to make them.  I am much better at watching someone else & then doing it than following written instructions, but I'll try my best at the next one.

look at all these beautiful kids & babies and one more to come really soon!

"hello cousin, lets play some more cars"

Evan can fall asleep just about anywhere & at any time


Austin's first catch of the season.  Chris took him to Waverly Lake while I was gone and Austin caught this 10" rainbow trout.

No comments: