The Art and Air Festival was this past weekend in Albany. I've missed it in years past & was determined to get some awesome, close up shots of the balloons this year even if I had to get up before 6 a.m. My parents conveniently camped at the Blue Ox RV park, just steps away from where the balloons launch. How handy for me :) However the guy that had the road blocked off didn't believe me at first that "really, my parents are staying there" He must have heard that story before. It only took me a little over an hour to take 164 pictures. Here's only a handful of my favorites.
A guy asked if I'd like a group shot. Now there is proof that I was really there too.
Balloons are inflated right next to each other. Some were even touching before lift off.
This one went right over the top of us. Yes we are this close.
I like this picture because it shows just how low to the ground the first balloon is (that tree is short), yet you can see the other two in the background.
And lift off
What an odd shape. It made it up.
nice color match to the morning sky
No comments:
Post a Comment