| Austin's first day of Kindergarten |
“Trust in the Lord always, for the Lord God is the eternal Rock.”
Isaiah 26:4 NLT
I subscribe to K-LOVES encouraging word and everyday make sure that is the first email I open and read. The above verse is one that I have been reading everyday, as a quick reminder to trust God & his plans. October is always a very busy month for us. We have over 8 birthdays to celebrate (including friends and family) & both deer and elk season start. Austin has begun his Kindergarten year as a homeschooler, which has had it's good and bad days. This year, we have an added bonus in the fact that Chris will be finishing up his apprenticeship and moving on to another job as a journeyman lineman. This brings me back to the above verse. Trust God! We will be moving away from Albany soon (not sure where yet). Away from a home that we are very comfortable in. Away from a church that we have established as our own. Away from dear friends and family that I have leaned on for emotional support in my new life as a stay at home Mom. In the midst of all these changes I have been without the normal anxiety that would have before overtaken me. This has even come to a great surprise to myself. I have placed all my worry and sad feelings into Gods hands and pray daily to just trust His plans for our future. Wow! What a wonderful feeling this really is. Now I'm not going to promise that I won't shed a few tears when we are leaving, but where ever that may be I am looking forward to what might lie ahead. God is good!
“O my people, trust in him at all times. Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge.”
Psalm 62:8 NLT
| Chris. A loving husband & father. We love you very much! |
No comments:
Post a Comment