Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Fun

As our move date approaches we are trying to get a few more play dates in with friends.  Oh how we'll miss being so close to everyone.

Cousin's Evan and Samuel

My little dino's.  I am not a big fan of Halloween, but our church is having a family fun night & I wanted Austin to go. So I looked for the cheapest, non scary costumes I could find.  Old Navy had these 75% off!  Can't beat a costume for $6.00.  Obviously the selection on the sale rack was minimal, so the boys match.

another addition to our tank.  Clarence the crowtail betta.  He is not always nice to the frogs during feeding time, but so far they still have their legs and Lucy, the albino one has one little wound on her head.  I'm guessing its a bite from Clarence.

off to the pumpkin patch!
Samuel, Austin and Liesel

Evan trying to drive this huge tricycle.

Liesel and Evan are the same age. They would have had birthdays within days of each other if Evan hadn't decided to come 4 weeks early. Evan is just a little bit taller.

Austin trying to match his smile to the pumpkins
Samuel, Reuben, Austin and Evan.  The boys at this age are getting about impossible to take pictures of.  Of course Austin will stay put, but the others are very wiggly :)

No comments: