My little bull rider!
Leave the dryer door open for a few seconds and this is what you'll catch.
He was very proud of himself for climbing in here.
Evan is trying to say lots of words, but they all come out sounding the same. He pronounces mainly the first syllable and then stops. So milk is just the "m", water is just the "w", and he tries really hard to say Chester but I've yet to capture that one on video. We've been working on obedience & coming when we ask which he has made lots of improvement on the past week. I've taken him into the library and fish store without the stroller & have been able to pay without him running the other direction. Which has been wonderful for me. He continues to try and keep up with Austin in whatever big brother is doing. When Austin goes outside to play, he brings me his shoes to follow. I can't wait to see what he does this year with a Christmas tree :)
No comments:
Post a Comment