I have been feeling very unorganized lately when it comes to electronic devises. Some days I'm just overwhelmed with all the cords and small accessories that seem to accompany them. So today I picked out a few boxes that I hope will keep everything together & make it easy to "grab & go" so to speak.
I decided to go the cheap route (the sealed, water proof boxes are almost $9.00, these are less than $3.00 each) Not fancy but I hope it works. I bought myself a GPS for those solo trips I make in the car without Chris. But the GPS came with a window mount & charging cord, all of which I need if I'm going to use it. I rarely drive the same car and learned my lesson last year not to leave anything in your vehicle, even if it is locked! So I was trying to carry everything to & from the house or throw it in a diaper bag...knowing one of these days I was going to lose a part or worse yet, drop it on the concrete. With this little box, I hope to keep it all safe and in one spot. And then comes the Ipod. I love this new little gadget. I play internet radio on it during the day at home and since it acts as a little computer and takes pictures & video, I find it's in my hand a lot. Now all it's components can stay in another little box and if I need to grab it for the car, I'm not running around trying to find the correct cords for it. They are in the box!
Here's a fun picture Chris sent me this morning on the job!
He's been working since the weeee hours of this morning on things just like this!

No comments:
Post a Comment