Sunday, May 27, 2012

Crafts and RV update

The kids ran out of play dough and instead of running to the store to buy some more, I thought "lets make it"  I am so glad we did.  It was super easy & came out really soft. The recipe made a lot too!
 Homemade Play dough Recipe

1 c. flour
1 cup water
2 tsp cream of tartar
1/3 c salt
1 T. Vegetable oil
food coloring

mix together all the ingredients except the food coloring.  Cook over low/med heat, stirring constantly.  Once it begins to thicken, add food coloring. The more you add, the brighter the color. Continue to stir until the mixture is thick and begins to stick together.  Remove dough to wax paper and allow to cool.  Once cool to the touch, knead until smooth.


After 7 years we have decided to upgrade our R.V.  Yesterday we cleaned out the old trailer to get it ready to put up for sale.  It's bitter sweet, because we have a lot of fun memories camping and living in it. Okay maybe Chris didn't have a great time living in it for a year, but it has definitely paid for itself.

FOR SALE!



We won't take possession of our new (to us) trailer until the current owners pick up their new one and clean it out.  Just for fun, I'll post the same make and model from pictures I found on-line.


double set of bunks for the kids and all their friends :)

kitchen

2 comments:

Country Chronicle said...

Looks like a good move! You'll be so happy for the extra room now!

Anonymous said...

What a nice trailer, and how fun it'll be to take the kids and friends along on campouts. I'm happy for you all! (Oh yeah, I fed the fish on your site. It's a challenge to keep food in front of those hungry little guys!) Love, Eileen