Wednesday, February 28, 2007

New Post :)

This is just for Jessica :)

We are doing great! This week is a little out of the ordinary because Chris has training in Portland. So Austin's transport to "grannie nannie" (as my mom likes to call herself) Is not available. Yesterday I drove into Bend early to run errands and get my hair trimmed and dyed (again my mom is a hair dresser too and saves me lots of money). I found the best deal at R.E.I for men's boots. I bought my dad and Chris a pair. They are slip on waterproof boots made my Merrell for only $29.00/regular $100. I tried on the smallest size and they were still way too big. I would even wear them. Now the hair color thing....I like it but found a few spots (after pulling it back into a ponytail) that are way lighter than the rest. So hopefully we can just put some hair color on a comb and blend it a little. It's not a drastic change, but enough that I notice...only one person at work noticed today. We tried light blonde....my hair didn't turn blonde. If I can get a picture of it in the next couple of days I'll post one.

Our real estate agent just toured the model home of phase 4 in our development. Bad news for us. The smallest and cheapest house is 217,000.00 and both front and back yards will be landscaped. We are asking 215,900 for our 1180 sq ft house. So we might have to drop the price. Houses in Bend are still way higher.

Okay, I think that's all we've been doing. Maybe next time I'll have more exciting news.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thanks! :) I was just kidding! I do love to see what's going on in your life and keeping in contact with you this way. Is it hard being a 'single' mom this week?

House pricing is tricky... especially when living in a newer neighborhood with homes still going up (we do too). Hope all goes well!