Sunday, June 17, 2007

One more offer going in

Hello everyone. I'm sure by now you are getting tired of house hunting updates. I know I am getting tired of looking. I spent all day Friday and all day Saturday driving around Bend looking at houses. We are going to make an offer on one, but I feel that they will reject it. The lot is great, but the house despite being 1498 sq feet has a really, really, really small kitchen. A one butt kitchen. Why anyone would make a floor plan like that is a big ???

the kitchen is a little bit wider than the stove....not by much
Living room

Backyard

In the middle of house hunting I also had a car breakdown. I broke down in the Honda last weekend and now my Jeep had blown the radiator cap and I had all my antifreeze spill out on the ground. Thankfully it is a cheap fix and Chris was able to fill it back up and make it drivable. I sure what concerned when I heard the noise and saw smoke (it was really steam) coming out from under the hood. My first thought was "get Austin out quick and grab my purse"


Happy Father's Day to all the dad's that might read my blog. I don't think any guys do.
Chris got a remote control boat from Austin. He saw it in Costco and pointed at it. It might be more fun for Austin than Chris ;0)

No comments: