Austin & I just got back from having a wonderful time at my friend Jessica's house. She lives in Lebanon and has 2 kids...oh and a husband too (hi Derek)! It was Sasha's 2nd birthday on Friday (Jackson is 51/2) so Austin and I went to crash the party. It was fun to see the kids play together. It has been years since we've gotten together, but blogging has helped us keep in touch. Here's a few pictures from Friday and this morning. If you go to Jessica's blog you'll see more.
Austin and Sasha waiting to eat
Birthday girlYummy & cute cake made by Jessica
I want to know how she got those layers so perfect? Teach me how :)
All 3 kids together and holding still
4 comments:
Thanks for making Sasha's day special! The kids miss Austin...Sasha saw his cup (Nemo) in the dishwasher (will have to bring that to you in August) and said, "Austin's cup, I want it". I let her drink water in it and she didn't put it down for about an hour. It was cute.
Don't worry about bringing the sippy cup back. I bought a pack at walmart & their suppose to be disposable.
I'm starting to pack today and separate things into garage sale piles. How fun :0)
You will have to let me know when you have your garage sale--maybe I'll come! :) Well, might be a little too far away but I do love them...
Thanks for the sippy, will use it and use it! Thanks! It will always be known as, "Austin's drink"!
My plan if someone isn't ready to move into the house right away is to have the garage sale the weekend after we move. So maybe July 20th.
Post a Comment