Monday, November 19, 2007

Let it snow!



Okay, I just lost the connection and all my previous post. So here is the second attempt.

Yesterday I drove over to PDX to pick up my friend Joyce. My mom came with me so we made a shopping trip out of it. We drove over in rain and wet roads but came back in a blizzard. It took us 5 hours to get home! I think that will be the last trip until spring. The scenery was gorgeous and it did put me in the Christmas spirit. I am a firm believer that no decorations or Christmas music can be played until Dec. 1st. So I have left all the Christmas tubs alone for now. I also can't forget our anniversary coming up on the 11th. December is always such a crazy month!

Happy Turkey Day to everyone!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Blizzard?? WOW! I was watching the news tonight on how nasty it all is on the pass. I guess I won't see you again until the spring! :( Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I hope you stuff yourself full of good food! :)