Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Anniversary Weekend

Chris and I had a little mini vacation Sunday & Monday for our 3rd Anniversary. We had a wonderful time skiing at Timberline and then stayed at The Resort at the Mountain in Welches, OR. I would definitely recommend the mid week specials. We had the dining room to ourselves Sunday night and the Resort was really quite. Our fire side room had a real fireplace! Plus 2 logs to burn free of charge.







Saturday was the Jingle Bell run/walk for Arthritis in Bend. It was COLD!!!! I didn't even take any pictures because I didn't want to take off my gloves. Sara (the RD I worked with in Warm Springs) and I were the only ones that ended up doing it. The temp was 29 degrees, but the wind chill had to be 10 degrees. Austin even got cold with a snow suit, blanket and a wind shield covering the stroller.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! Derek and I celebrate our 8th this next Tuesday. Then Jackson's birthday is wednesday... What were we thinking? I miss chatting with you! Are you still on the cell? Kuddos for the walking in freezing weather!