Just if anyone is curious, the link to my new jobs web site is below. I had my first customer service call today and I really hope I made the right recommendations. My biggest fear is to recommend a product that would cause harm or make someone feel worse. I guess the more I learn the more comfortable I'll become with this.
Have a great weekend.
http://www.metabolicmaintenance.com/index.html
I'm participating again this year in the Jingle Bell run/walk. Of course I am doing the 5K walk, not run. My mom, Chris's mom, Beth (sister in law), Sara (RD in Warm Springs) and I will be walking together. It's suppose to be a high of 32 degrees :) How fun. Austin will be riding in the stroller as well, but will be kept warm by a snow suit and blanket. What the life.
1 comment:
How's the new job? Don't worry, I bet you're doing GREAT!
Post a Comment