Austin & a chicken
"And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love." - 1 Corinthians 13:13
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Weekly update
I didn't realize that it had been a week since my last post. Today Austin and I went to Salem for AG Fest. It wasn't exactly what I expected & not worth the admission to me, but Austin loved the animal barn. We went back twice :) There were Llamas, horses, a donkey, lots of sheep, a guy shearing sheep, chickens, rabbits, a few cows. Most of them were "petable" however the donkey was losing his patients. I should have taken a picture of his look. He was tired of little kids and started nipping at anything that got close to his pen. I don't blame him. My patients would run thin in that environment too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! We've never been to the Tulip Festival! Chris' cake looks like a torch.. :) Just kidding!
I tagged you. You can get the info off my blog! :)
Post a Comment