"And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love." - 1 Corinthians 13:13
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Spring flowers
Today was such a beautiful warm day. We discovered last week that 2 kids from Austin's class live just down the street. So he road his bike down today (I went with him of course too) and they played for a little while in the Cul-te-sac. The parents were there too, so I had fun getting to know them. I rarely see parents at school because I drop Austin off so early in the morning. The picture below is of my flowers which have bloomed a little early this year. I planted them back in November & they started coming up around Christmas. The tulips are next. I did some spring cleaning today of both the house and the cars. Also picked a few weeds. I love warm sunny days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment