I think everyone has gotten a phone call by now about our exciting news. If you didn't, I apologize. Here's the first picture we have of the little thing. At 8 weeks it's not too impressive & looks more like fuzz than a baby at this point. I was able to see the heart pumping away even at this young age. It was beating at 170 bpm and was just amazing to watch. I went to the maternity coordinator today and she was full of lots of helpful information. It is exciting but also scary. If we stay with the same OB doctor in Lebanon then we have to have a repeat C-section scheduled 2 weeks before my due date. I'm not too excited about that & would prefer to try a regular labor and delivery if at all possible. That would mean changing doctors and delivering in Corvallis instead. We will have to discuss the options with the Dr. and pray about it. Of course ultimately I just want a healthy baby and would go through surgery again in a heart beat if I had too. I'll keep everyone periodically updated. With Austin, my pregnancy was very routine and boring. Hopefully this one will be the same. By the way, our due date is August 27th

2 comments:
Congratulations! AND no, I didn't receive a phone call! LOL! I hope you have a very routine and boring pregnancy. Let me know if I can do anything for you!
I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations!
Post a Comment