Many of you have heard me complain about having these 3 gold fish FOREVER!!! They just won't die. So Austin & I head to Walmart after my doctor appointment yesterday to get Aunt Becky 2 gold fish :) Yes I want to spread the love (she gave me permission to buy her some). I saw the cute little gold fish and said "oh we'll take 2 more too". What other entertainment can you buy for .20 cents each? Actually they did cost me more than that. The "big" gold fish had to be put in a bigger container (which I just found a clear plastic document holder that I wasn't using anymore) & are upstairs in Austin's bathroom. Oh and then they needed a plastic plant and new gravel. Then the little fish needed a plant too. So $10.50 more cents later. We have 2 "tanks" and 5 gold fish to feed.
The new little ones & their glow in the dark plant
The 3 bigger gold fish who might grow even bigger now that they have more room to swim around.
Baby update: We had an uneventful prenatal visit. Everything seems fine. The heart rate was around 150ish. Austin was able to hear it too and thought the doctor was going to let him look at the baby through a microscope :) My 20 week ultrasound is scheduled for next Friday so stay tuned for the big news!
No comments:
Post a Comment