Monday, March 1, 2010

New Baby pictures

We had our first prenatal appointment today & Chris came too so he could see the baby first hand on the ultrasound. Pictures never do it justice when you can actually see it moving around.  We got to see the baby stretch out, bend legs and arms, & twist and turn like crazy.  I know I've felt some movement already, but to see how much it moved and not be able to feel it was amazing.  It's a good thing I don't have a ultrasound machine at home, I'd spend most of my day just watching the baby move around.  We won't be able to know if it's a boy or a girl until about 5-6 more weeks.


back/side picture.  You can see the ribs, an arm & I think the jaw bone

The baby had his/her legs straight up. It was much easier to see in person

This was to get the heart rate. It was 159 bpm.  The baby is laying on the side a little

No comments: