Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas in Bend

We had a great weekend in Bend visiting with family and friends.  The pictures are posted as the most recent first.
Michelle, Ryan and Dylan

Grandma with Dylan and Austin

Austin and Evan Christmas morning

Christmas Day Family Photo
The Franklin Clan

Chris likes the Ducks.  I am a Beaver Alumni. So I thought he needed a sweatshirt to go with mine for Civil War :) He'll be in Astoria for work on game day :(

Evan getting ready to open his present

Christmas Eve we had a Cook Family get together.
Austin's cousin Isaiah made this ornament, wrapped it and gave it to him for Christmas.
What a special gift that will go on our tree for years to come.

  Grandma Cook and Grandma Seaver with their yummy homemade jelly

Cousin's Austin and Isaiah playing Memory

Chris gave me a Flip video camera and you can make still pictures out of it. I had to try out this feature and here is one photo I captured.
Grandma Franklin with son Eric

1 comment:

alexanders said...

Looks like lots of family fun! Great family photo... where are Andy and Becky? :)