Austin did a great job getting his teeth cleaned. We have a new rinse to keep his teeth strong too.
See the dentists website to find out more, but I am happy with the care we received so far. I find out tomorrow if I have any new problems or hopefully can report cavity free too. By my past record though, I'm thinking there may be a few :(
Our dentist in Redmond was really pushing the use of xylitol and I have read many benefits of daily use myself. So Dr. Kutsch actually has a side business of researching and making his own products. He can also test your mouth for the cavity causing bacteria and then give you some products to reduce it. One of my first seminars as an RD was actually on this subject. I can't wait to see what my results are. Stay tuned.
http://www.kandrsmiles.com/ or http://www.carifree.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment