Evan has figured out how to walk in a circle. He is learning new things everyday.
Chris had storm duty a few weeks ago & it all started on our drive back to Albany from Bend. Here's a few pictures of what we encountered on the road. I LOVE my flip video camera. These pictures are pulled off of the video I had taken.
This was in the road & had taken out the power lines East of Sweethome
Just a few more miles down the road another tree fell. Thankfully the locals had chainsaws & were able to cut a path to open up the flow of traffic. Chris got 2 calls back to back after this was cleared to head into work. I barely saw him for the next week. It was one short, strong wind storm that hit the valley & did lots of damage.
To start spring break Grandma Eileen took us for a weekend trip to Lincoln City.
Here's what my back seat looked like. Full of kiddos! They did so well & we had a great time.
Samuel and Evan are becoming great buds. Evan tries to grab Samuel, who is big enough now to get away. I just can't wait to see once Evan starts to crawl what will happen with these two. They are such a joy to watch grow.
Where's Samuel?





No comments:
Post a Comment