One of the traditions I started to do with Austin is making cut out sugar cookies. He loves to roll out the dough, cut the cookies out, put them on the pan, (I bake them) & decorate each and every one. He makes sure I don't decorate too many because he has plans for all of them.
Evan is trying his best to help, however he thought playing in the sink water was way more fun than making the dough.
My little chef. He is such a good cook. Once the dough was made, he was able to do the rest all by himself.
He is growing up so fast!
Evan's idea of decorating.
He wanted nothing to do with the tubes of frosting...just to pick the frosting off and eat it.
(not sure how to flip this one?)
Austin takes his time decorating each cookie
1 comment:
Thanks for the pictures...oh how we MISS you!!! Tonight was the first time Sammy said, "Aus - Aus" and pointed to the door after looking at Austins picture on the new calendar! Made my heart cry inside and my eyes get damp! We love you guys!
Post a Comment