Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Internet is up and running


The time has finally arrived. The Franklin family has the internet at home. We decided to have Christmas a few weeks early this year and bought a computer for the "family" gift. I couldn't wait until Christmas to get it all set up. I will try today to post some photos and other things, but only if Austin doesn't wake up first.

So here it goes.........

One photo was added but not where I wanted it to go.....(the one above)



Figured out how to move another one to the right place :) Jessica I might need your help!




This was taken last saturday after the Jingle Bell 5K walk in Bend. I recruited my Mom, cousin and some co-workers to all walk it together. It was a lot of fun, but we started out walking in our own little group because it had started early. We arrived at 11:45 and the mob of other walkers were already 5 minutes ahead of us. We caught up to them eventually.

That will be it for now. I will send this off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane! Hope this works, I'm trying to comment on your blog. Looks great so far. Pretty soon you'll have your own myspace account and webpage running :)

Joyce