How cute! Isn't it great to post videos! I love watching them, makes me feel closer to people! I so know what you mean about cabin fever! Went shopping with my mom Tuesday night in Eugene and then I didn't leave the house (except to walk to the mailbox) until friday afternoon for Costco. But preschool starts on Tuesday and then it will be driving to Albany M/T/W and entertaining a 18 month old for 2.5 hours...
We HAVE to get together! So sorry it didn't work out this fall.
It's good to know other Mom's feel the same way sometimes. Austin loves high fives, so I'll make sure he knows its from you. We've had a slow morning so far. We just finished breakfast and its 10 o'clock! Thankfully Austin likes to lounge in his crib in the mornings so it lets us do the same.
3 comments:
How cute! Isn't it great to post videos! I love watching them, makes me feel closer to people! I so know what you mean about cabin fever! Went shopping with my mom Tuesday night in Eugene and then I didn't leave the house (except to walk to the mailbox) until friday afternoon for Costco. But preschool starts on Tuesday and then it will be driving to Albany M/T/W and entertaining a 18 month old for 2.5 hours...
We HAVE to get together! So sorry it didn't work out this fall.
Oh--and give Austin a 'HIGH FIVE'!!!
It's good to know other Mom's feel the same way sometimes. Austin loves high fives, so I'll make sure he knows its from you. We've had a slow morning so far. We just finished breakfast and its 10 o'clock! Thankfully Austin likes to lounge in his crib in the mornings so it lets us do the same.
Post a Comment