Okay I am really frustrated. I switched cell companies(to Unicel from Sprint) after walking into a Sprint store and having a sales rep tell me that my account had expired. Exact words "needs re-newed" So this month I get a bill for $300.00 for early cancellation fees for 2 phone lines. I called customer service; nothing can be done. I talked to the manager at the store; the sales rep doesn't remember our conversation (who would after over a month and it was only 5 minutes long???). Emailed customer service....they wrote back and said to call customer service to take care of it; NOTHING! They can't do anything because there is no notations specifically saying there was a conversation between myself and an employee. So my next step was to call the area manager (Central Oregon) and he didn't answer. So we'll see where it goes from here. Now its the principle behind it more than anything and I'm fuming to say the least!!!!! My other options is to call the corporate office, but that will have to wait until Tuesday due to the Monday holiday.
Besides the above, the temperature here is still way below freezing. Right now its 25. But at night its been in the single digits. Even the cat's water in the garage is frozen solid. On the up side my new furniture is coming on Wednesday :) I've been waiting months for it and was hoping we'd have moved by now, but that's okay. I'll take pictures and send them out when it arrives.
Until next time friends........thanks for being there to vent too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment