All 3 boys-it was really hard to get the little ones to look at the camera at the same time. Dylan kept grabbing Austin and then Austin would look at him like "what are you doing?" Austin used to do the same thing to Dylan when he was younger too. Pay back time :) They're 6 month apart.Yesterday Austin and I had the best time with my cousin Michelle and her 2 kids. They drove up to Madras (from Redmond) for the day to play. Usually we see each other every week but with the holidays and colds we didn't see each other for about a month. Her kids, Dylan-almost 9 months and Ryan- 5 in April (he likes to say he's almost 5) and Austin played really hard. Austin didn't take a nap all day and then crashed when they left. He slept really well last night too.
Here's Austin and Ryan sitting on the couch to watch Ice Age II
Dylan in the park
Today Wednesday January 3rd:
This morning it is raining hard and 45 degrees. We have had the most unusual December/Jan weather. Yesterday was in the 50's yet 2 days before it didn't get above freezing. I must say I do like the warmer temps. Today I have to go into work for meetings. Chris had to be to work by 8 a.m. so Austin was up early too to go to my mom's house for the day. He left in his PJ's and extra clothes. My Dad is out of the hospital and off for the rest of the week, so Austin will have a fun day with Pa and Grandma doing whatever he wants all day long :0)
1 comment:
Looks fun! All those boys...
I wish we had a bit of your snow! Just rain rain rain
Post a Comment