Today, Austin is still sick and now has GI problems. So I'm not sure what to do. No fever today, only a slight one yesterday. Not eating very much either, but is staying hydrated. It is so tough when kids get sick and can't tell you where it hurts or how bad they really feel. He's been following me around all day whining. I have to keep reminding myself to be patient, he's probably just as frustrated as I am.
"And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love." - 1 Corinthians 13:13
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Getting rid of extra cars
Today, Austin is still sick and now has GI problems. So I'm not sure what to do. No fever today, only a slight one yesterday. Not eating very much either, but is staying hydrated. It is so tough when kids get sick and can't tell you where it hurts or how bad they really feel. He's been following me around all day whining. I have to keep reminding myself to be patient, he's probably just as frustrated as I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! How have you been? Our beloved MAC is on the fritz--waiting for it to be worked on and I'm not sure what to do with myself (totally WEIRD not having the world-wide-web at my finger tips)!
Post a Comment