
We're getting a new truck! I've never had a new car and dodge is putting new engines in the later 2007 pickups so we had to act now or never. The picture is not the exact truck because it is still up in Idaho (Dave Smith Motors) waiting for us to plan a trip up there to drive it back. The dealer will throw in a pair of free ski tickets, so we'll make a weekend out of it. The color should be close...inferno red!
2 comments:
That looks really nice! You DESERVE a new car! I actually have never drove a new car either (well, Derek bought one a year before we were married, but I don't think that counts).
Yeh, I wouldn't count that either. I've always had cheap hand me down cars but that's okay. They don't cost much and were reliable. This will be our one and only new car. We'll keep my Jeep and the Honda Accord (from the grandparents). Now each set of grandparents are excited because we leave & Austin will need to stay with someone. I think they'll have to share 50:50 :)
Post a Comment