Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Met Baby Ava










PORTLAND HERE WE COME!
My Mom, Austin and I headed to Portland yesterday to meet Justin and Meredith's new baby Ava. After missing the street to their house and several cell phone calls later, we made it. They also have a new house (moved on Memorial day) & it is gorgeous. Nice a big with plenty of room for Ava to run around. Austin liked the loop around the kitchen, through the dining room and back up the hallway to the kitchen. He did "ready, set, go" I don't know how many times.

Ava looking cool in her summer shades

Ava sleeping

Of course we went shopping too and ate dinner at the Olive Garden. Very yummy. Meredith lives really close to Clackamas Towne Center, so that made it handy. Ava had her first shopping trip and buggy ride at the mall.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

OOOOHHHHH, so sweet! I love the name and how happy they must be! I used to live really close to Clackamas Towne Center and I wish we weren't so broke when we lived there! I could seriously do some damage now!