Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It's 2008

I want to wish everyone a happy 2008. We had a fun evening with Michelle, Ryan, & Dylan.

After eating dinner Chris stayed and watched the kids while Michelle and I went to see P.S I love you. Great girlfriend movie! Michelle and I played a few hands of Uno & stayed up just long enough to see the ball drop. Then we went off to bed. So not too exciting. Usually I'm in bed by 10 on new years eve.

Austin seems to be coming down with another cold. He woke up this morning coughing a little and doesn't have much energy. Hopefully he's just worn out from playing for a day and a half with the boys.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds like fun! We played poker (derek, my brothers and my mom) until the wee hours of the night. The kids were up like clock work the next morning at 6:30 am. I'm still recovering today! Derek stayed in his pj's at my folks house playing the Wii all day yesterday! He played hours of tennis and can barely move his arm today! We all ate too much and are trying to cut back this year! :) I will have to check out that movie. Happy New Year Diane!

Diane said...

My cousin brought over their new Xbox 360 and Chris played for a little while. I figured he'd stay up all night playing it but he was in bed before us.