Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've been Tagged

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago: I must say I was 20 (yes this year is my big 30!) I was married to my first husband, living in Corvallis attending Oregon State University wishing that I was closer to graduation.

Things on my to-do list today:
1. Go to work (I'm here)
2. Be productive at work :)
3. Call the passport processing center and send a check for the processing fee. I forgot to mail it with the application.
4. Pick up Austin after work.
5. Find something edible for dinner.

That I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
1. Pay off all loans
2. Buy myself a new vehicle
3. Use my passport!
4. Quit work :)

3 of my bad habits:
1. Pulling out my eye lashes.
2. Interupting people when they talk.
3. Biting my lips.

3 places I have lived: Corvallis, Portland, & Bend, OR

5 jobs that I have had: RD for Indian Health Services, Fisheries bio tech, Courtesy Clerk for Safeway, Nanny, Kitchen supervisor at an elderly care facility.

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I vacuum everyday.
2. Talk shows really bug me. Except Dr. Phil and Oprah (occasionally)
3. I do not care about celebrities & what they are doing in their personal lives. I think they need to be left alone.
4. I usually do not sit down for more than 30 minutes without doing something. Especially when I'm at home. There's always something that needs to be done.
5. I don't like birds (for a pet; outside wild ones are fine) or reptiles. I really hope Austin won't want one when he's older. Fish are good :)

I tag....no one :( Sorry, everyone I know has already been tagged.

2 comments:

Clawson Family said...

What? Not a celebrity guru? I had to laugh at that one! I guess I just so want to have the $ they do that they facinate me.

Alisha

Diane said...

I thought you might say that after I had read yours. Don't take it personal :)