I guess since the chaos of the holiday's are over it is now time to get back into the routine of life. This week story time begins again at the library and also "fun Friday's" at Eastmont Church. Austin loves both of them because he gets to see his friends and play. With the snowy, cold weather I also enjoy getting out of the house to socialize. More snow is predicted for tonight to add onto our already 4 inches at home. Redmond and Madras are dry, which made the drive into work (Jefferson County WIC) today very nice.
Yesterday I was getting stir crazy and bundled up in my snow pants and boots, settled Austin in the stroller and we headed out for a walk. We were passed by a snowmobile pulling a sled in our neighborhood :) Not something you see everyday, but sure looked like fun. Austin does not like the snow and wouldn't even take a step. So I guess we'll have to put off sledding for one more year.
This Friday we get to pick up my dear friend Cindy at the Redmond airport! She is staying with us for a week! We haven't seen each other in over a year, so there is lots to talk about and Austin will have someone to entertain. Cindy, your room is ready :)
1 comment:
Well if Austin gets in the mood, we can sled in your backyard!!! I can't believe all that beautiful snow - it's awesome! Too bad we don't have any in Madras yet. :(
Post a Comment