Monday, March 22, 2010

Quick Update

It had been a couple weeks since my last post so I figured an update was needed.  Not too many exciting things have been happening with us besides the same old routine.  Last weekend my parents came by for one night since our last trip to see them was back in February.  Everyone seemed to have caught colds or have severe allergies so it took a week or two for everyone to get well enough for a visit. 
Austin & Papa

Today I tried to get some pictures of Austin at the park.  Funny how fake a smile can be when your 4. The first one is the only one that comes close to a genuine smile.  The others you can judge for yourself.


So we decided to feed the ducks instead of pose for more pictures


1 comment:

My Life said...

I love Austins smiles. Especially when he wrinkles his nose. So wish you guys lived closer.
Love you guys.

Aunt Karen