Monday, April 12, 2010

It's Monday & the sun is shining!!!!

So now that we know what we are having it is a challenge to find a name.  It may not be decided until the little guy is born.  Austin waited a day for his name and I think we'll be going to the hospital this time with a list in hand.  We looked at the social security administration web site and they list by decade 1000 of the most popular names.  It was fun to read through them.  Austin named his goldfish off the list.  Rollie & Axel. 

I had another ultrasound this morning to check out my gallbladder.  The tech (same one as Friday's) this time couldn't even point out what he was seeing.  His words "it is different than on OB ultrasound"  Okay, so I at least saw my pancrease because he labeled it.  Hopefully the doctor will show me the pictures and let me know what is what.   I also asked the tech how often he's been wrong about a baby's sex?  He smiled at me and said "twice that I know of. People are good about bringing that to your attention" I bet they would be!  So he let us (Austin and me) see baby again to my delite and surprise.  It's still a boy :)  I feel better seeing it a second a time.  You just never know.  We will have the results of all the ultrasound data at my next doctor's appointment in 2 weeks.  Hopefully it will set my mind at ease knowing for sure everything is okay and normal.  If left alone, I can come up with all sorts of things to think about....so I just better think positive and not worry.  Is that possible being a Mom??  Probably not.

Okay enough rambling from me today. We are off to the zoo to celebrate Ethan's b-day tomorrow with Becky and her family.  It should be a fun trip.  Stay tuned for pictures.

No comments: