Friday, April 16, 2010

Tulip Festival

The Mom's came for a quick one night visit.  It was great to see them and they even brought dinner Thursday night and Becky made her yummy homemade strawberry ice cream.  What a treat it was for me to come home from work to a house full of family and dinner already cooking! 

Today we decided to drive up to the Tulip festival. Here are a few shots of our day. After looking at my photos, I didn't take nearly as many as I thought I did today.  Oh well. We had 3 cameras between all of us and I'm sure Becky will post some on her blog too.  This week we seem to be traveling together :)  It really is wonderful living so close to them.  See Becky's blog for more zoo pictures from our trip on Tuesday. 

Tulips!

Grandma & Samuel

austin (he typed this himself)
This was not a real snake...but a very good duplicate of one complete with a life like feel.

1 comment:

GmaLInda said...

very cute picture's