We made a trip to the zoo with Becky's family on Tuesday to celebrate Ethan's 6th birthday. It started out cold but ended in sun shine. The best part about a cool day is that the animals are very active and you can see them moving around a lot more than you normally would in the hot summer months.
Ethan, Austin, Jessica & Samuel
Becky was getting a much better angle on this shot :)
Samuel is watching the polar bear
Jessica, Abigail & Allison
Part of the zoo crew
Abigail, Austin, Ethan, Brett & Jenna
For those of you who keep asking me "post a pregnant picture" Here's one just for you. I never took pictures when I was pregnant with Austin and now wish I would have. You forget so fast what happened from week to week, but I'm sure that I'm bigger with this one. I'm almost 21 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment